SEO Competitor Analysis
If you don't spy on your online competitors how can you know what to do to rank higher than them? Competitor analysis helps keep you informed about their website tactics and online ranking, so that you can improve upon them.
The best way to beat your competitors is to find out what they do well and do it better. The same applies to search engine optimisation. Just find out why they rank where they do, then refine what they have already done and you're rank will start to grow. Then just keep building on this proven foundation.
This makes so much sense when you think about it. Finding out someone else's successful strategy and then building upon it allows you to skip past all of the trial and error that they had to endure and allows you to cut straight to heart of search engine success.
Keeping One Step Ahead
Analysing the search engine strategy of your main competitors allows you to understand their key phrases, niche markets inbound links and sets you off to a great start in optimising your website. Keeping ahead of the competition if what search engine optimisation is all about.
Optimise Again and Again
You can't do search engine optimisation once and forget about it. It's something that you have to keep doing again and again.
Why? Well think about it. What's going to happen when your website starts to rank higher than your competitors? They'll start to optimise their website and try to outrank you. It's a game of cat and mouse and it will never end.
Once you have optimised your website, you must invest the time and effort to keep on top of your optimisation strategy. Ensuring that your ranking doesn't falter by making constant refinements, building more inbound links and analysing your keywords.
Your Competitor Report
We can reveal the entire link building strategy of your competition, and tell you exactly why they rank well in great detail:
- The total number of inbound links that your competitor has
- The Google PageRank of every one of those links
- The Alexa Traffic Rank of every inbound link
- The Google PageRanks of your competitors backlinks
- The exact anchor texts and anchor URLs your competitors use
- Your competitor's anchor and title keyword density
- Analysis of inbound links; How many come from forums, blogs and which are on home pages
- Check backlinks from DMOZ or the Yahoo! Directory
- The exact link value of every backlink your competitor has
- The age of every website linking back to your competitor
- Plus much, much more!